Saturday, September 5, 2009

Family Days...

What a boring weekend!!I have to stay alone in the hostel as my roomate went to Terengganu with her bf.After I have watched the Final Destination yesterday,a bit scaring feeling during the night arrived to go to the toilet. Wow,when I am writing my blog and watch out through the window,the lamp street on the road beside International building there is very nice.It's a calm night for me to continue write my blog.
31/8/09- Today is Merdeka Day,I have spend my wonderful time with my beloved family almost the whole day.In the early morning,I have been woke up by my father's phone call.My eldest sister that working and staying in Kl has came back to hometown for holidays. They want to come to USM and fetch me to having breakfast time together.lalala...After eating dim sum, we plan to go to Queenbay Mall.The most happiest time is when lunch time.hehe.We went to TGI Fridays to enjoy our lunch.This is my first time to go to such a expensive shop in a normal days.My sister has treat us a nice days....haha...welcome back to ur home..sis..when my brother will come back..miss u yea.

 
My family but no brother..
 
capture photo time...

 My mom and eldest sis...
 
hi.. 
  
 My yonger sis and I....
  
 I like this....
  
 Appetizers...
 
 Lamb stick.......
 
 Tropical delight and strawberry dessert..
Love u all......


2 comments: