Friday, September 25, 2009

Holiday time


This one week holiday, what have I did??? Hmmmm......... studying? noloh!! charm ler...The whole week I just enjoy the wonderful time with my best friends...most of the time are outing...and outing. + fb-ing. My god, my assignment haven't  finish done yet. Why the Matlab so difficult?? want to faint d..@@ Who can help me?? Another one is the BI group discussion, our group still done nothing  although we have chosen the title. Aiya, must start to do my stuff luu. Please do not waste the golden time.. final exam is coming soon. However,gambateh for myself,. Be patience  lol. Jia you...
                                                                                                              


1 comment:

  1. same here.. jiayou la...
    i havent touch my studio at all..
    gt group alr goes to 30% d..

    some landsurvey report..
    make me sick of all of tiz... TT

    jiayou .. c u soon

    ReplyDelete